It’s time to Unleash your Mastermind!
One of the most powerful tools ever used by virtually ALL successful people—from the world’s richest industrialists from the early 20th Century to the modern icons of today’s business and politics—is the Mastermind Group.
A Mastermind Group is a small group of peers who meet regularly and help each other achieve their goals. By tapping into the knowledge, experience, and resources of your Mastermind Partners, not only do you greatly expand your own knowledge and perspective, you also advance your goals and projects faster, more efficiently and more effectively.
Napoleon Hill, the renowned author of the classic book, Think and Grow Rich, first talked about mastermind groups.
And it’s the one concept that millionaires most often talk about when asked about the single thing
that helped them to success.
In short, a “mastermind” is the combined, cumulative and exponential power of focused and
determined human brainpower.
It’s the proof that 1 + 1 = 1,000,000
And now, for the first time ever, you can be a member of a Mastermind Group specifically organized for A/E marketing and business development professionals.
If you serve in a Marketing, Business Development, Seller-Doer or Leadership role in an A/E firm
this opportunity is for you.
There are three groups you can choose from...
Click one of the three images above to register
How blüStone Marketing Mastermind Groups Work
- Each group is limited to no more than eight members, plus David Stone as Facilitator.
- Each group meets virtually for two hours, once every two weeks for three months
- At each meeting, each member is given the opportunity to put a question, issue or challenge they’re currently facing in front of the group
- Under the direction of the Facilitator, all the other members will brainstorm and contribute ideas, opinions and potential solutions.
- Group members are encouraged to connect outside of the group and to remain in touch following the three-month Mastermind period
- Following the three-month period, members are welcome to apply to join again. Since the content of the discussion is determined by the group, no two groups will be the same.
- Mastermind Group membership is for an individual, not a firm. If other members of your firm would like to participate, they are welcome to submit their own applications.
- The cost for a three-month membership in a Mastermind Group is $295.
Download the Mastermind FAQ
and the group rules